Journal of Educational Research and Practice, 2019, Volume 9, Issue 1, pp. 349-368.
This article offers a comparative analysis of learning preferences of Generation Z students in the U.S. and Brazil.
Journal of College and Character, 2019, Volume 20, Issue 3, pp. 268-275.
This article offers suggestions for modifying existing strengths-based exercises as well as offering ideas for new exercises that specifically align with and leverage the capacities of Generation Z students.
NASPA Leadership Exchange, 2018, Volume 16, Issue 2, pp. 20-24.
This article offers an overview of the challenges in engaging for Generation Z college students on campus and recommendations for best practices.
ACUHO-I Talking Stick, 2018, Volume 35, Number 5, pp. 39-44.
This article offers insights for housing and residence life professionals for better understanding Generation Z residential students.
About Campus, Volume 22, Issue 3, pp. 21-26
This article offers insights from the book, Generation Z Goes to College, on how our current cohort of traditional-aged students like to learn, engage, and serve.
SigEp Journal, Fall 2016, pp. 24-31
This article highlights findings from Generation Z Goes to College and describes different types of Generation Z students.
eHearsay Journal, Fall 2017, pp. 4-9
This articles offers insight on how Generation Z students are motivated, how they learn, and how they prefer to communicate.
American Society of Association Executives Resources, Fall 2018
This article focuses on Generation Z in the workforce where their backgrounds and mindsets are similar to and distinct from their predecessors.
Check out “The Gen Z Hub” magazine on Medium, with all of our stories.
- How COVID-19 Could Change a Generation Forever
- The Political Effects of COVID-19 on Young People
- The Economic Effects of COVID-19 on Young People
- The Psychological Effects of COVID-19 on Young People
- The Sociological Effects of COVID-19 on Young People
- The Social Effects of COVID-19 on Young People
- What We’ve Learned from Gen Z: Staying Connected, Informed, and Entertained During the Pandemic
- These Moments Still Matter: How COVID-19 Cancellations Impact Generation Z
- Despite What We Hear, Not All “Virus Rebels” Are Gen Zers Partying at the Beach
- Low Turnout in the Democratic Primaries Among Young Voters Should be a Wake-Up Call
- Generation Z Skeptical of Politics Heading into Midterms
- Hello My Name Is…Generation Z
- Why Aren’t Gen Z Students Volunteering?
- 25 Things My Gen Z Daughter Will Likely Never Experience
- 3 Identities of the Generation Z Era: The Inventor
- 3 Identities of the Generation Z Era: The Artist
- 3 Identities of the Generation Z Era: The Entrepreneur
- Generation Z’s Perspectives…And Why the Presidential Candidates Should Care
- Why Generation Z is Smarter Than Me
- Who is Generation Z?